A collection of interior inspired candles.
Hand-poured, soy blend candles made with love in small batches. Dedicated to styles of the past with scents that will ease your tomorrow.
Tips On Getting Lit:
- On first burn, give yourself 2-3 hours of relaxation and allow the candle’s wax melt pool to fully extend from center to sides.
- After that, try to only light your candle when you have at least an hour to let it burn, but never exceed 4 hours
- Keep wooden wick trimmed to 1/4″ (clip tip or break off burnt ends by using the following steps: 1. hold candle upside down – 2. pinch burnt tip with your fingers – 3. pull / break it off and clear candle of any debris before burning)
- So so soy – soy is a natural wax and therefore occasionally will have some frosting and natural texture after first burn. Totally normal!
- What’s that sound? Our wooden wicks crackle for a little bit of added fireplace ambiance.